How do I place an order online?
Begin by searching for the desired item(s). When you click on an item, you will be presented with an Item Detail page. You can add the item to your shopping cart.
Once all desired items have been added to your shopping cart, you can proceed to the checkout page by clicking the "Checkout" button on the shopping cart page. You will be asked to provide your shipping information on subsequent pages.
How do I make a payment?
Payment can be easily made by PayPal or Credit Card.
We accept VISA, MasterCard, AmEx, Discover, and UnionPay.
You can also send us a cheque, payable to E&O Montessori INC.Interac e-Transfer is also available across Canada through our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sending an e-Transfer: The minimum Interac e-Transfer transaction is $0.01 and a maximum is $3,000. There are also hourly and daily limits:
- For any 24-hour period, you can send up to $3,000
- For any 7-day period, you can send up to $10,000
- For any 30-day period, you can send up to $30,000
How do you ship your orders?
We mostly ship by UPS or Purolator. You will receive the shipping confirmation and tracking number by email.
Shipping time depends on destination:
1-2 days within the Greater Toronto Area.
3-4 business days to the rest of Canada.
3-5 business days to USA.
If your order must arrive by a particular date, please contact us for options.
How much do I pay for the shipping?
We’re delighted to offer FREE standard shipping on orders of $75 or more to Ontario and Quebec. We offer FREE standard shipping on orders $1,000 and more to Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, and Saskatchewan.
1. Ontario and Quebec:
|Up to $15||$15.00 shipping|
|$15.01 to 74.99||$19.00 shipping|
|$75.00 and up||FREE shipping|
2. Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Saskatchewan:
|Up to $75.00||$29.00 shipping|
|$75.01 to $200.00||$35.00 shipping|
|$200.01 to $500.00||$45.00 shipping|
|$ 500.01 to $1,000.0||$55.00 shipping|
|$ 1,000.01 and up||FREE shipping|
3. Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Prince Edward Island, and Yukon:
We will calculate the shipping costs and send you the complete invoice by email, including payment options. After reviewing the invoice you can make a payment, and your order will be shipped the same day the payment is received.
FREE SHIPPING ELIGIBILITY:
- For orders of merchandise only, excluding applicable taxes.
- For delivery to Ontario, Quebec, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, and Saskatchewan – excluding Post Office Boxes and some remote postal codes (click here to see excluded remote postal codes).
- For delivery via Standard Shipping.
- Excludes select oversize items: orders containing such items will be charged a shipping fee associated with the inclusion of oversized item(s).
Can I pickup my order?
Yes! There is no shipping fee for our curb-side pickup option!
We will email you to set up a pickup time.
What are “School Orders”?
Placing a School Order allows you to include out of stock items to your order. This is a special form mostly used by schools.
What is a “Pre-approved Billing Account”?
Pre-Approved billing accounts with terms are available only for school districts, teacher training centers, and other organizations.
The school’s billing account must be set up before choosing the “Pre-Approved Billing Account” option. If your school does not have a pre-existing billing account set up before we receive your order, your order will be delayed.
How do I place an Overseas order?
Overseas customers are still able to purchase from the online store.
After calculating the weight and volume of your order, we will send you an invoice by e-mail, including shipping costs to your destination. We will also contact you to discuss and confirm the method of payment.
International clients must make a payment in USD and by wire transfer only.