Children love serving sliced eggs on round crackers to their friends!
Egg Slicing Activity Set includes:
Egg Slicer, Stainless Steel Tongs (4.75” long), Small Porcelain Bowl for the Egg Shells (2.5” in diameter), Medium Porcelain Bowl for Sliced Eggs (3.5” in diameter), Large Porcelain Bowl with Handles (5.5” in diameter), Wooden Cutting Board (8”x 5”), Six Egg Holder, Small Sponge for clean up, Large Size Tray with Handles (14”x 9.5”).
- Show the child how to carry the tray to the table.
- Place 2-6 hard boiled eggs into the Large Porcelain Bowl with Handles(5.5” in diameter). Walk slowly with the bowl full of eggs!
- Bring the bowl back to the tray.
- Take one egg and peel it. It is up to you how you decide to peel the egg!
- Put the egg shells into the Small Porcelain Bowl for the Egg Shells (2.5” in diameter), and put the pealed egg into the Six Egg Holder. Repeat with all the eggs.
- Place the Egg Slicer onto the cutting board and slice the egg.
- Put the slices into the Medium Porcelain Bowl for Sliced Eggs (3.5” in diameter) using Stainless steel Tongs (4.75” long).
- Serve the eggs on crackers or plain!
- Clean up using the Small Sponge.
Now the child can do it by himself!