The whole set includes 3 books: Food Pyramid, Food Safety, and Wheat.
It's important to eat well, but sometimes food can make people sick. Learn about the causes of food poisoning and the steps you can take to make sure your food is safe to eat in this book from the A True Book series.
Learn about the different food groups in each level of the food pyramid and how they affect the body. Learn the history and methods of cultivation of wheat and its importance to people's daily needs in this informative book.
• Superb age-appropriate introduction to curriculum-relevant subjects
• Covers all studies, from Animals to Geography to Science
• "Words to Know" glossary clarifies subject-specific vocabulary
• "Learning More" section encourages independent study
• Index makes navigating subject matter easy