We, at E&O Montessori, are working hard to help you keep your children busy and educated through this difficult time. FREE CURBSIDE PICKUP is available, and we offer FREE SHIPPING on orders over $150. Click here for more details…
Support investigations of simple machines through real-world examples.
• Provides a wide range of activities to support differentiation and extra practice
• Supports small groups or individual learners
• Includes 20 double-sided write & wipe cards offering nearly 40 hands-on activities and problem-solving opportunities
• Cards measure 10"L x 7"H and store in file box (included)
• Use with Simple Machines Set 6.92.1
Build all 5 simple machines at once in physical science centers.
Children can construct, examine and explain simple machines to develop a deeper understanding of how they make work easier.
• Contains enough pieces to build a lever, pulley, inclined plane, wheel and axle, and wedge—all at the same time.
• Modify machines with 4 included weights (two 5g and two 10 g) and 8 included rubber bands to explore effort, force, load, motion and distance.
• Labeled pieces assemble easily and separate to store.
• Set of 63 pieces includes Activity Guide