Have you ever noticed that the water you drink is a liquid that has no color, no taste, and no smell? It’s also the most important liquid on Earth — nothing on the planet could live without it. Did you know that most of Earth’s liquid water is saltwater found in the oceans, which provide a home for millions of plants and animals? Freshwater is what humans need to survive, and most of it is bound up in ice. Discover all this and more in this beautiful book!
• Cross curriculum topic encourages respect for nature, animals, and the environment
• Leveled text with bite-size information makes books accessible to young readers
• Fast facts keep readers engaged
• Beautiful and engaging photos, combined with colorful illustrations, enhance the text
• Provides actionable information encouraging readers to do their part for water protection and conservation
• Includes a hands-on activity and a mini-biography of a “Water Warrior” at the end of the book.
• Table of contents, captions, photo glossary and an index help readers build nonfiction learning skills