Featuring 8 exciting tools and 4 vibrant colors of modeling dough, this set invites children to cut different shapes with zigzag and straight scissors, sculpt circles and triangles with pattern wheels, and mold adorable figures by turning over the covered tubs and pressing.
Encourage creativity as well as color and pattern recognition with Cut, Sculpt & Roll.
Our large beech wood tongs are perfect for picking up small objects such as pom-poms, cotton balls, or ice balls.
Create a transferring activity with these easy-to-grasp wooden tongs.
10" long, 1" wide
Our Teaching Pencil/Pen is a newly invented simple device, which allows children to learn how to grip a pencil properly during the process of writing. With the help of this device it will be easy and comfortable for children to grip a pencil, and at the same time improper grip is excluded. We don’t need to explain to a child how each finger must be positioned and what the angle between the child’s hand and the table must be. Pencil included.
What a fun way to learn how to properly hold chopsticks! With the help of our skill trainer, anyone will be able to use chopsticks even if visiting an eastern cuisine restaurant for the first time. Our skill trainer provides correct positioning of the fingers when Gripping chopsticks. Chopsticks included.
These real science tools are perfectly sized for little hands! Put this powerful assortment of resources right to work with the accompanying selection of hands–on science activity cards.
• Includes durable, unbreakable beaker, magnifying glass, funnel, eyedropper, flask, tweezers, goggles, large 6" test tube and stand, 2 small test tubes with lids and stand, plus an Activity Guide
• Provides accurate measurement markings to support rigorous investigations.
• Encourages inquiry with 10 double–sided Activity Cards that reinforce science process skills, living and nonliving things, physical science, senses and more.
• Chunky, colourful tools are contoured for little hands
• Scale, bowl, 3 self-standing spoons and 6 unique cup designs help children visualize quantities
• Activity Cards guide children in making mystery goo, puffy paint, slime and more!
• Bowl measures 4.75”H x 6” in diameter
Each fruit and vegetable can be chopped in half, they have the realistic pattern inside. They make the realistic sound when children chop them! We recommend to use our Small Wooden Tray 1.05.1a with the material. Tray is not included.