Our large beech wood tongs are perfect for picking up small objects such as pom-poms, cotton balls, or ice balls.
Create a transferring activity with these easy-to-grasp wooden tongs.
10" long, 1" wide
These colourful tweezers are just the right size for little hands. Each features ergonomic depressions to guide a proper pincer–grasp grip.
6 assorted colours—red, blue, green, yellow, orange and purple.
• Children use the tweezers to pick up and any small objects
• Support early science explorations with true tweezer action
• Tweezers measure 6"L and store in the handy resealable bucket
It is very important to teach a child to grip a spoon properly. Our skill trainer can do it easily in the form of a game. Teaching Spoon is constructed so that with its help it is comfortable to grip a spoon only in correct position. Skills that children get while using our skill trainer are acquired subconsciously. Made of medical PVC. Plastic spoon included.
What a fun way to learn how to properly hold chopsticks! With the help of our skill trainer, anyone will be able to use chopsticks even if visiting an eastern cuisine restaurant for the first time. Our skill trainer provides correct positioning of the fingers when Gripping chopsticks. Chopsticks included.
Sturdy polyester fabric aprons work well with different Practical Life activities. Velcro-tabbed, front-fastening style. Children can put this apron on and take it off independently.
20" long in front, 10" in back, 12½ - 17" wide. Perfect size for children ages 3-6.
Machine wash; hang to dry.
These real science tools are perfectly sized for little hands! Put this powerful assortment of resources right to work with the accompanying selection of hands–on science activity cards.
• Includes durable, unbreakable beaker, magnifying glass, funnel, eyedropper, flask, tweezers, goggles, large 6" test tube and stand, 2 small test tubes with lids and stand, plus an Activity Guide
• Provides accurate measurement markings to support rigorous investigations.
• Encourages inquiry with 10 double–sided Activity Cards that reinforce science process skills, living and nonliving things, physical science, senses and more.
• Chunky, colourful tools are contoured for little hands
• Scale, bowl, 3 self-standing spoons and 6 unique cup designs help children visualize quantities
• Activity Cards guide children in making mystery goo, puffy paint, slime and more!
• Bowl measures 4.75”H x 6” in diameter