We, at E&O Montessori, are working hard to help you keep your children busy and educated through this difficult time. FREE CURBSIDE PICKUP is available, and we offer FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75. Click here for more details…
These real science tools are perfectly sized for little hands! Put this powerful assortment of resources right to work with the accompanying selection of hands–on science activity cards.
• Includes durable, unbreakable beaker, magnifying glass, funnel, eyedropper, flask, tweezers, goggles, large 6" test tube and stand, 2 small test tubes with lids and stand, plus an Activity Guide
• Provides accurate measurement markings to support rigorous investigations.
• Encourages inquiry with 10 double–sided Activity Cards that reinforce science process skills, living and nonliving things, physical science, senses and more.
• Chunky, colourful tools are contoured for little hands
• Scale, bowl, 3 self-standing spoons and 6 unique cup designs help children visualize quantities
• Activity Cards guide children in making mystery goo, puffy paint, slime and more!
• Bowl measures 4.75”H x 6” in diameter
Take a look! These unique glasses and interchangeable lenses let children observe the world while learning about colour.
• Features 8 easy–to–change lenses—2 each of red, yellow and blue.
• Teaches primary colours as well as mixing to make secondary colours by combining up to 2 lenses per side.
• Includes colour–mixing chart.
• Durable plastic glasses are sized just right for children, and wipe clean with a damp cloth.